Friday, June 30, 2006

Post Pregnancy

I got a lot of white hair when I was pregnant. After you have given birth a few months later, you're hair starts to fall out. When you are pregnant, you're hair does not shed like normal due to the hormones. Therefore, thicker hair. Well, it's starting to fall out. Lots! I'm not concerned since I knew this was going to happen. What I can't understand is why does it seem to be just my dark hair and not the white ones?!? Now when I look in the mirror, I see the white ones more exposed due to the loss of the dark ones. Of course it's also on the top and back of my head so I can't really see it, but other people can and do tell me so. Great. I guess this means that I'm coming to the point in my life where I'm going to have to start dyeing my hair. Well, I am 36. (whoa..I am getting old. For a minute there I had to calculate whether I was 36 or 37. I'm going to have to blame it on lack of sleep instead!) I can't believe I'll be 37 this year..it sounds so old. Well, at least I can stay by this age I have a wonderful husband, house, and beautiful child. And so far, I'm 9 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight!

No comments: