Thursday, February 02, 2006

Friday's Dr's Appt

I went to the Dr.'s last Friday.  I gained another 2 1/2 lbs.  Total pounds so far is 15.  Starting now, I'll be have two appts with him every two weeks, then after that every week til the baby is born.  Yikes!  I have only 5 more weeks til I'm out on Maternity Leave! (I'm taking a week before my due date).All this paperwork for Maternity leave has been confusing!  I can't turn it all in now.  I'm not sure who should be sending it off..work or Kaiser.  And, I can't send in stuff til after the baby is born.  Like I'm going to remember all this stuff after the baby is born.  I'm probably going to have to make up a To Do list for Mom and Jay as to what paperwork to get from the hospital and where to send these things off. UGH!  I think this might be worse than when I had to get my name changed!  Why does this stuff have to be so complicated?     As I type this, I just got a message from the Medical Secretary….oh my gosh…she is so confusing.  She is also confused!  She said she didn’t understand why I put UNUM’s address instead of my company’s address…ummm you’re the one who told me to….Aye Ya!   I don’t know what’s the worse evil, letting HR handle it or the hospital!  Either one, I’m going to have to stay on top of them.  I think I’m going for HR.  After all this, I hope I’ll get those checks on time (small as they are).

No comments: