Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Breast Feeding Class

We went to the Breastfeeding class on Monday Night. Oh Boy! It convinced me that I'm really not excited about doing it. But, it's free. That's probably the biggest factor as to why I'm going to do it. He will be Booby Fed. We had a baby doll for a prop, she talked about resources, then we watched a video. Whenever these classes have introductions, I've noticed that all the women introduce themselves, and then say "and this is my husband...". Guess we want people to know that we're not having a baby in Sin! Also, all the men were not really paying attention to the instructor. Instead they would read the handouts or play with the doll. It was good to get the information, but I already know I'll probably have to see a Lactation Consultant after the baby is born to make sure he's latching on properly.

I also finally decided to try on the Maternity Briefs last night that Wanda got me a while ago. Currently I can still wear the Maternity Bikinis. I still can't believe how BIG they were! The Elastic Band goes all the way under my boobs! Of course they're also White. Jay said I looked like an Oompah Loompah!


I looked in the Mirror, and I did look like one! AAHHHHH! I'm definitely going to hold out on these briefs unless I absolutely have to wear them!

No comments: