Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Baby Shower

Saturday I had my Baby Shower. Wow! I can't believe it already came and went. Got a lot of cool stuff. Although I was surprised a lot of them weren't from the Registry. I am definitely set on newborn outfits, wash cloths, hooded towels, and blankets! The one thing I got too much of was the hooded towels and wash cloths. I was able to return a couple of them at Target, so that helped. And after being able to return a Breast Pump that was given to me and an extra Diaper Genie, I was able to get some good credit towards the purchase of the breast pump that I really want. What else did I get?
Diaper Warmer, Floppy (for the shopping cart), Vibrating Papasan, Take-A-Long Swing, Car Seat Carrier, Travel Lite Crib, Diaper Bag, Baby Carrier, Fold Up Tub, outfits (of course), Blankets...


I had a good time. That was funny about the tasting of the baby food. Ick. I am never going to feed my baby the Macaroni and Cheese! Thanks Erin, Mom, and Jenny!

No comments: