Sunday, January 01, 2006

29 weeks



I babysat Emma this week for Jenny. I decided to take her to the Children's Discovery Museum. As you can see here, we did face painting and made corn husk dolls. Emma made the doll mostly by herself. I just added the hair and wings. We had a good time and I think she burned off some of her energy!


I also bought a couple of things for the baby....eek! I have not gotten anything for the baby (except pacifier holders) til now. I'm only now starting to get the "how adorable" feeling when I see the baby clothes. I never felt this urge before. I think it was because I kept thinking it was months away from having a baby. Now things are getting closer.

The first one is a jacket I found at Baby Gap...Whull..my excuse is that it was on Sale....I never saw a jacket like it in such a small size! I thought it would be good jacket for dress up.

The second one, I used my Xmas money that Popo and Uncle Harry gave me. I saw this at Motherhood Maternity and decided to splurge on this diaper bag backpack. It's similar to the name brand one called "Petunia Picklebottom". Petunia's ones sell for $150! I got mine for $40! It's hard to see in the pic, but's it has an oriental design and it seems like the fabric is made of silk.

Then I was at Walmart..ever since Wanda gave me a couple of Carter's baby clothes with Griaffes on it, I've been so into Carter's Griaffes! They are so cute! They have dotted eyes! so, I had to get this one since you can use it either as a gown or seperate the legs.

No comments: