Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

If anyone asks about my baby theme, I seem to be going towards Whales and Giraffes. I know, weird combination. I have a couple of Giraffe outfits and they are so cute! Seems like Carters has the Giraffes. I can't seem to find them at Target. I'm liking the animals..not into the the sports or transportation themes. A couple of days ago, Jay put together this nursery cart. I started filling it up with stuff I've been holding in a drawer. Also, in the drawer, I started to finally start hanging up the baby clothes I have gotten as gifts (so far I have yet to buy an outfit..but something tells me that is going to change real soon!) when I pulled them out of the drawer, my heart melted...I was thinking "awwww!" I guess since it's getting closer and baby things are now coming out, I'm having more of a visual of the baby. Before, I never felt that. I think it was because I felt it was such a long ways away. Now things are getting closer. My tummy has gotten a little bigger. He's kicking more strongly. And when he turns (I think), it now feels like worms inside me (I don't know how to explain that part..it gives me the Willy's when that happens) When he moves, I can now definitely feel him on the outside of my stomach. I also got this link from this website where you interact with the baby in the womb...it was so cute!
http://www.fisher-price.com/us/pregnancy/prenatal_shell.asp?z=3

It made me get excited about when the baby will arrive.

But then I watched this other video and went "Ack!" http://www.thehappiestbaby.com/excerpts.htm

It was the video excerpt on babies. I don't remember them crying that loud! I was remembering cute, quiet little newborn cries.

I guess no matter how much you try to prepare yourself, you are still unprepared for what will happen once the baby arrives.

No comments: