Thursday, December 01, 2005

This Past Weekend

Jay and I decided to use our Movie Gift Certificate from our Broker on Saturday. We thought we'd better start using it now before the baby comes. So, at 1pm, we decided to head for the mall to see Harry Potter. Yup..1pm on a SATURDAY when all the holiday shoppers are out! The parking lot was packed! But around the corner there was a parking spot in the front of the mall..it had a Expecting Baby sign. Hey, I'm not like 9 months pregnant nor bulging out like crazy yet, but they never said how pregnant you have to be. So, we took it....hee hee hee. It only took us a few minutes from the street to the parking lot to the parking spot. I guess it's on the honor system there. I told Jay if they ask, I can lift up my shirt or they call call the hospital. We were a little worried, but when we came out from the movie, there was no ticket and our car was still there. I should be taking advantage of this spot in the future while I still have the chance! Am I being Chinese? =D

No comments: