Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Girls and Stuff

How Wesley Thinks:

Ice melts into water

Ice cream melts into milk

Chocolate melts into Coffee… who knew? : )


Wes and I were at the pharmacy. I was telling him that they would call my name when my medicine was ready for pick up. He asked, "They will call your name 'Mommy'?"


I feel like my son is starting to become a Ladies man. Thanks, Jay for always trying to set him up with a future girlfriend or wife. Already I know about 4 incidences from school.

One girl came up to him and said his name in a sing-song voice, “Hi Wes-LEE” (insert floating hearts)

2) Another was pointing to Wes and telling her sister that was “Willie”

3) And another girl told him he can come over to her house and play… :O

[9:When Jay and Wes went to the class room, one of girls mentioned above, came walking up to Wesley and said, "Hi Wesley, I saw you first"

W Whatever happened to the typical boy, yuck..girls!?! Ok, ok, I have to admit. I did some of that stuff myself when I was in preschool.. following this boy, who wanted play super hero. I'd put on a cape too and tried to do whatever he did and wanted to sit wherever he sat. I also remembering asking a boy (I don't remember if it was the same one) to put my shoe on my foot like Cinderella..tee hee hee.

No comments: