Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Maternity Clothes

Ugh! I had to buy more clothes on Thursday! I was sitting in my cube working on my computer, when I started to notice how the wide band maternity jeans were cutting into me! At lunch time, I ran out to Old Navy..this time to get the full panel Jeans..changed in the bathroom at work and felt so much better..They're still loose, but I'm sure I'll grow into them. I also bought another short sleeved T-shirt at Motherhood Maternity. This weather has been so strange here..it's been going up and down from mid 70's to mid 80's. So, far I've worn short-sleeved T-shirts and a long sleeved T shirt. Everyone outside my department doesn't seem to notice I'm wearing maternity clothes. Either they think I'm wearing weird long shirts or they think I'm getting heftier! Ha! Ha!
Lol
Well, my top side is bigger (..I think it's hiding my stomach.)Blushy Girl 2 Course you never want to approach a woman and be totally wrong! Saw that happen to an old co-worker. Antother co-worker asked when the baby was due. She had the baby quite a few months ago...Yikes!

No comments: