Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Results

We just got a call on our results today from the Amnio.....Great News! The baby is fine. You'll have to read Jay's blog, if you haven't already, on his take of the Amnio.

I also had a Dr.'s appt. today. I only gained 2 lbs in 4 weeks! (must've been on the chest....) Crazy...it's not that I'm not eating....I'm ALWAYS snacking. Baby's heartbeat was still strong, 140 beats. My new Dr. is a Male. First time I had a Male Dr. He seemed a little hyper/busy, but he was very nice and took the time to answer my questions. So, I guess I'll stick with him.

After the Dr.'s, I went on a little shopping spree. Finally wearing Maternity Clothes!..well I was already wearing the pants, but now I needed tops. I just kept feeling sloppy with what I had. I can't believe how many tops I had to buy! I didn't want to spend the money since it's still early and I could grow more than what I just bought. But, you gotta have at least 5 tops just to get you through the week. Hopefully I will be able to use them throughout the pregnancy...we'll see...

No comments: