Thursday, January 15, 2009

Faces

It's been a long time since I last post. Since's it been 3 years (yep, 3 years) let me know if you would rather check in on your own instead of getting these automatic posts. At the time I did the automatic posts, I thought it would be easier for some people to read instead of always having to go to the site itself. I totally understand if you would rather not receive these automatic posts. Just let me know and I can take you off the subscription list.

Now back to my blog, sometimes you just wonder where kids come up with some things. My only response is either from his favorite show "Caillou" or roll my eyes that "it must be daycare". For instance, when he talks about Spiderman or "Mac-a-Mouse". We don't see either of these shows. Conclusion, "it must be daycare".

So here is a video of Jay drawing faces with Wes.





I don't remember as a kid ever drawing eyebrows. Yes, you have the main parts...face, eyes, nose, mouth..but eyebrows?!? Gotta make sure he puts in the eyebrows. Where did he get that? Must be daycare...

No comments: