Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Best Commute This Morning

I had the best commute today! I know, who ever has that? Well, especially since I’ve been a having a crappy couple of weeks so far, this was especially great. I was driving to work this morning, kinda zoning out, driving the speed limit, keeping a good distance in the car in front of me. I look over to my left and see a white CHP car. Check my speedometer and see that I’m only going 60 miles/hr. It’s pretty packed with cars once I get into the Redwood city area. I pass him up and he then gets behind me. Ok, that’s fine. Next thing I know, another car decides to squeeze in to the left of me and I have to brake hard. We’ve all had that before. You’re mad, but can’t do anything about it, but think or say dirty words. As soon as that car pushed itself into my lane, I see the CHP pull out behind me, speed up and turn on the lights! He pulled that car over! Whoo Hoo! That was so cool! Finally, Justice! It gave me a great start to my morning. Let’s hope the rest of the day goes just as good!

No comments: