Thursday, August 02, 2012

It's been a while..8 weeks

Sorry it's been a while since my last post.  I've been having problems with this Blogger Site.  The did some upgrades and it won't recognize one of my email address that is attached to this account.  I was debating about starting up a new blog, but that also complicates things.  I was finally able to do a work around and I think I can now start reposting on this site.  So annoying.

So, today Nathan is 8 weeks old!  Last night before and after his bath and during bedtime he was so fussy and unconsolable.  We think he was overly tired.  If he napped during the late afternoon/dinner, it was only for 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.  After he cried it out, he finally fell asleep.  He then didn't wake up until 6 hours after his last meal!  1:45 am. I woke up, saw the time, and in my state of being half asleep, freaked out.  He was so still in his crib, so I picked up him up right away and of course he woke up.  It was just instinctual for me to immediately assume something was wrong when it happens in the middle of the night and I can't think clearly. Then he woke at 3:45.  Sheesh.  That one was hard.  He must've been hungry again after that long sleep from before.

Usually I think I've been pretty good with him in the night.  I wake up when he starts to cry, not like Wesley where I would pick him up when he fussed.  I think he's been doing better than Wesley at this age.  I now feed him about every 3 to 3 and half hours at night. Sometimes it can be 4 hours, sometimes it's 2 and half.

As you can see, he's chubbed up.  We have his 2 month old check up on Tuesday.  I'll post his weight and height to see how much he's grown.

No comments: