Monday, March 23, 2009

His Birthday Card sent to Sprout

His Birthday Card was shown on TV!!! Since Wes was outside, I recorded it just in case they showed his card. When Jay, Wanda, and Wes were inside, I showed them the DVD recording. We were all excited, except Wes. He didn't care. He was too busy playing with his new birthday toys. Aye Ya. Well, I'm glad I recorded it so he can see it when he is older.

During the Birthday Card reading, they only choose 2 cards to show. So out of 27 cards that were sent in, we did pretty good. Jay told me his co-worker has tried to get her kid's birthday cards on Sprout for 3 years! She's trying to strategize what she'll do next time, like having her sister who scrapbooks make the card. So, since this was my first time, I feel really good! Hee, hee, hee!

No comments: