Tuesday, November 08, 2005

22 Weeks

I still can't upload any pictures. Something is wrong with this site. Anyhoo, I can't believe that I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant! Less than 4 months to go! Yikes! Erin and Mike came over this past weekend to help paint the room and put up the crib. Thanks, guys for your help! Right now we have a light blue room with a white crib. Can't wait for the Whales Tales Bedding to come in! Hopefully when it's set up I will be able to post a picture again.

Ever since I was at 21 weeks, I'm feeling more thumps now than flutters. It seems like it's been every day. I didn't know they kick so much. But it is reassuring to know he's ok. But, please stop kicking the bladder. Omph! My next appointment with the Dr. is 11/25..the day after Xmas.

Yes it is official. The many comments I've been getting isn't that my stomach is growing, it's, "you're boobs are huge!" So apparently, no, I'm not having a baby. I'm having Twins...my BOOBS. And, from what I've been told and read, they're just going to get bigger...GRE-AAT...

If you heard about the Plasma TV being busted, still waiting to see if we can get it fixed for free. Hopefully I'll hear back this week..if not, I'm going to do a follow up call. Crossing my fingers....

No comments: